Game Updates - 16.12.2020
- A new event is starting - 'Snow flakes event' . The event contain two small events.The first one required from players to hunt and kill the monsters Snow Slave. Some of the Snow Slaves will drop a Snow Flakes. Collect at least 10 Snow Flakes and bring them to So Ok for surprise rewards. There is small event counter located in game screen. On every 10 traded Snow Flakes the counter rises with 1 (the number is refreshing on every 10 minutes). If the players collect the required count of Snow Flakes , the whole server will gain new bonus exp event : +100% EXP/SEXP for period of 48 hours. The first target of Snow Flake is 50 (500 traded Snow Flakes to So Ok), the second is 101 (1001 Snow Flakes) Unfortunately ,the count is automatically increased by the game server and for the moment we cant change it. For each Snow Slave kill ,the players can obtain a small 5 minutes bonus buff from them like +15 STR/INT, abnormal status protection and many more. On every 100 Snow flake kills, the player that killed the 101 mob will get individual bonus buff +100% EXP/SEXP for period of 1 hour. Both bonuses can be used together..
Important Notes: The bonus from 'Snow flakes event' and 'Double EXP Event' cannot be merged due server restriction and bonus is always +100%
- Started new event 'Preparing for Christmas 2020' . Hunt monsters and collect 'Jewerly Boxes'. Bring the boxes to So Ok and try your chance to get your Christmas Suit (full set of 3 parts with magical options enabled) and many more other presents.
- Added new drop rewards to White Knight and Princess Miyene from 'Winter Unique Monsters Hunt' event. When you hunt uniques from event 80/90/100 level, you have chance to gain Magic stone of luck 9 or 10 degree.
- After the recommendation of the players and discussions with them, the skills 'Reverse Oblation' and 'Reverse Immolation' will be changed as follow: Duration of buff active time of the skills will be changed from 120 -> 10 seconds. Skills reuse time from 10 -> 90 seconds. All changes are in process of testing and adjusting.
- According players feedback about that China class is a weaken than Euro class, the Chuna buff 'Power of Buddha' will be changed as follow: Increase physical and magical damage will be increased from 10% to 20% absorb the damage from 5% to 20%. All changes are in process of testing and adjusting.
- Updated game client version to 1.118.05
*** To use the latest changes is required to update your client with the latest version 1.118.05 Currently the update is available on the website and via 'WWO Quick Updater'.
Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!
#warriorswayofficial #warriorswayonline #playwwo