Game Updates - 16.02.2021 (updated)
- Updated Job Point system. Added new protection module 'Account Collector System' (ACS). The function of 'ACS' system is to collect every IP address used by user and assign it to unique Character Pool ID(CPID) number. The purpose of 'ACS' is to prevent users from gain more job points when abusing the job system by using of more than one IP addresses in the same time. Currently auto ban its not activated. If the user triggered the protection, he will not get any job points in traderuns. Using accounts from other users(account sharing) its not recommended, because this automatically will assign same Character Pool ID to both accounts. In the meantime, we will continue monitoring for job system abusers manually too. Detected cheaters will be punished with ban. The Characters Pool ID will expire if user login with different IP address 24 hours after last login. The Character Pool ID will be reset by admins once per week (still not decided). The 'Account Collector System' is still in test, please send us feedback if you find some issues. We will not provide any detailed information, why selected user is blocked by ACS and not get any job points. The investigation case will be open only if we suspect bugs or abusing.
Here is a couple example scenarios depending of configuration :
- If the trader and the hunters are sharing same CPID, only the trader will gain job points on sale.
- If the trader is selling goods and hunter is with same CPID or 2 hunters with same CPID are detected, only the trader will gain job points.
- If 2 traders, with loaded goods are online with same CPID, they will not get any job points on sale.
- If thief sell stolen trader goods with same CPID (trader goods and thief), the thief and whole thief party members will not get any job points.
- If thief is in party with other thief that sell stolen goods, he will not get any job points if he has same CPID like of the stolen goods.
- Added additional function to job system.All dropped trader goods, will be deleted from trader goods log, if they are not picked/collected (from trader or thief ), 30 minutes after drop.
- Increased cooldown time of the skill 'Crystal Invisible' from 2 min -> 5 min. (job system abusing - temporary solution)
- Updated game client version to 1.119.02
*** To use the latest changes is required to update your client with the latest version 1.119.02 Currently the update is available only via 'WWO Quick Updater'.
Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!
#warriorswayofficial #warriorswayonline #playwwo