- Updated 'Jewelry Boxes' event. We noticed a many players that abuse the event system using a keypressers for farming of 'Jewelry Boxes' with multiple characters, afk, 24/7. For this reason the 'Jewelry Boxes' will be available only for attackers and will be with standard item drop requirements (char level max +10 levels above mobs level*).
- Updated Job Points Hunter module. We detected a many players that using more than one Hunters to get more profit from traders in same time.In most cases players loggin with one or two Hunter characters(from same IP) and just stay in town ,waiting to join the trader when the trader run is over.After last Hunter module update, job points will gain only players that using a one Hunter per IP address. If you have more than one Hunter in game (on the time when trader sell the goods), equipped with job suit or not, you will not get any job points. - Created new Tutorials section in the website
- Game optimization: Due resent game server database size increase caused by characters made 'just to see the game and no longer login again' , we decide to make a special system that will delete non active 'ghost characters' (see bellow) All characters that fit on the following conditions (all of them) will be automatically deleted and their names will be free to use:
- Not login in game for more than 3 months. - Character level 16 or below - Character with 100k gold or less in inventory and less than 100k gold in storage - Character with less than 20 items in inventory (with equipment) and less than 20 items in storage - Not a member of Guild or Academy (* last update 03.05.2019) The names of all deleted characters will be free to use after character deletion (in period of 1 -7 days) - Due too many inactive players in Honor Rank system, after 1 February 2019 all inactive mentors (not logged over 3 months in game) will loose their honor rank (evaluation points and graduates count reset). - Based on recently players poll about the events 'Snow flakes event' and 'Winter Unique Monsters Hunt' , the events will be extended one more month (until end of February 2019). After we add a direct teleports to Qin Shi Tomb Level 4 , the searching time of the level 100 uniques was zero.For this reason and to be fair with low level players that hunt the low level unique monsters from event, we decide to add 4 more spawn points for all level 100 event uniques. The old spawn points will be kept and new 4 places will be added in bigger surrounding cave galleries (Hew) around the center of the B4. - End of the events 'Preparing for Christmas' and 'Alchemy Boxes event'All not exchanged Alchemy Boxes can be bring to So Ok until end of February 2019 * Client update its not required Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!!
Hello Warriors, we need your feedback about 'Snow flakes event' and 'Winter Unique Monsters Hunt', please vote. Click here to vote Здравейте Воини, нуждаем се от вашата обратна връзка отностно събитията 'Снежни нашественици' и 'Зимни Уникални Чудовища'.Моля гласувайте. Натиснете тук за да гласувате
- We are introducing a new 3rd party tool 'WWO Graphic Effects' that can make the game to looks better on good PC hardware.The tool add additional graphics effects like SMAA Anti-aliasing (Smoothens jagged lines using the SMAA technique), Software HDR (relatively high performance cost) and LumaSharpen effects (make textures to looks more clear). I'ts based on ReShade project and is compiled exclusive for WWO and is not suitable for old PC hardware or multi client usage. - Installation and usage : Download and install the installation package from here Click to download WWO GFX Effects Addon The files must be instated in PVO folder.When start the game you will see welcome massage in left top corner of the screen, if you don't see it there is something wrong with installation.The effects are disabled by defaults.To Enable/Disable effect in game press 'Scroll Lock' button.To make a screenshot use 'Print Screen' button. All screenshots are stored in folder 'PVO\ScreenShotHQ' .png format and in standard 'PVO\ScreenShot' folder like jpg. All effects and settings (including FPS counter) can be edited from config files: 'SweetFX\Global_settings.txt' and 'SweetFX\SweetFX_settings.txt' In game bloom effect give additional visual boost and can be disabled if the picture is with too much bloom. - Enable/Disable/Uninstall : Effects can be fully Enabled/Disabled/Uninstalled from the 'WWO GFX Effects Control Tool.exe' For automatic program uninstall use the Uninstall button from 'WWO GFX Effects Control Tool.exe'. For manual uninstall you need to delete folder 'SweetFX' and files d3d9.dll/d3d9.dll_ and ReShade.fx.
* This tool is in beta test, free for use is not required for regular game client usage. Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!
- Due too many inactive players in Honor Rank system, after 1 February 2019 all inactive mentors (not loged over 1 month in game) will loose their honor rank (evalution points and graduates count reset) - Freed over 600 names from deleted characters